||Why join WET?
Support your Sport/Passion/Addiction and get tied into the local windsurfing community! WET represents Southeastern Virginia's Windsurfing interests to the local community, local media, civic and government entities. Your dues help cover costs for the following activities.
WET activities include:
- Racing Regattas 1-2 per year, Spring and Fall
- Intro to Windsurfing at Fort Monroe, Hampton June and July
- Weekend Sailing Events at Fort Monroe Hampton July-September
- Lotto Regatta in August
- WET Christmas Party in December
- Aydlett and Rodanthe NC windsurfing events
Windsurfing promotional events:
*If you are a current paid member of WET listed on the sailwet.com online list, you are eligible for gear discounts at Virginia and North Carolina windsurfing shops from 10% to 20%. With your membership, you are also eligible for additional discounts on Regatta Fees, WET merchandise and membership to US Windsurfing.
**Membership dues are $20 individual / $25 family annually. These dues have not changed since the early 90's. All dues run January through December and are not prorated by month. Dues received in December count toward the following year.